Welches in Peru

Welches in Peru
Our family (September 2020)

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Diospi Suyana Broadcast Transmission Progress Updates to Follow

10 May 2017

Since my last blog post it has been a very busy period for me in Diospi Suyana.  I have travelled many kilometres for Diospi Suyana with the “broadcast transmission site selection team” consisting of Dr Klaus John (Diospi Suyana Director), Udo Klemenz (Diospi Suyana Civil Engineer) and Doris Manco (Diospi Suyana Media Centre General Manager).  Indeed I have been singing my own version of the original 1959 Aussie classic “I’ve been everywhere man”! J

So from this point I will endeavour to catch up on these happenings in a sequence from where I last left off.  Most of these will be based directly on the Diospi Suyana website news posts by Dr Klaus John albeit with some improvements to the English translation, clarifications where necessary and occasionally an extra photo here or there.

Starting from 12 February, and subsequent posts in a timeline are to follow…

But to aid your reference of place names, here is a map I have compiled showing the locations including a table of summary details of our broadcast sites that we will be referring to;

Regards,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment